I suck at blogging. It's a fact. Maybe someday when we have kids I will be better. So for the next two years you will have to bare with me. However, there have been many happenings in the life of Brooke and Seth.
1. This perfect little guy was born April 5th. I am so excited to have little Cooper in the family! I can't imagine loving anyone more than I love Ella and Coop!
2. Misty and Tanner are having a baby! I'm sure I am going to be just as googoo over their little baby as well! So excited for them!
3. I made it through march madness without getting divorced! Haha! Just kidding, but really. I like basketball, but it is nice to have my husband's full attention again :)
4. We ditched our cable. Biggest news of it all...Seth was the one who decided to do it. I was shocked, but we both decided we will be much more productive without the TV distracting us. Yay for no ESPN! :)
5. I am running a half marathon in June! I never thought I would say this, but it really has not been too bad training for it. I have never felt more in shape, and I think it has been a great stress reliever (not to mention the 10 pounds I've lost from it). I'm only up to seven miles though, so we'll see if I end up changing my mind!
6. First year of nursing=complete. Well, after finals that is. I am so glad to be that much closer to graduating! I am so anxious to start living what I like to call, "a grown up life." Which in other words means, having a baby. But I am not one of the women who can play superwoman with a kid in school. So, I wait, but not very patiently. I do enjoy the time Seth and I get to spend just the two of us though, so I try not to take this time for granted. Here's a pic of some of my nursing buddies and I practicing shots :)
7. My family came to town to visit the cuties in update number one. It was so fun to be able to show my family my little home and spend time with them. Heavenly Father has truly blessed me with such a great family, and I am so grateful for them in my life!
8. I turned 21. I know huge deal and all considering I don't drink. But whatever, I still feel grown up!
9. I am currently searching for a summer job. If you know of anything good, hook a sister up.
10. Seth and I have been married for 10 months now. It seems crazy because it seems like it has not been that long, but I can't imagine my life any other way. He makes me so happy, and I love him a little bit more each and every day. So grateful for all the support, patience, and sweetness he shows me. I think I'm a pretty lucky girl :)