Tuesday, May 31, 2011

South Carolina Trip

I got to go home for a much needed visit with my family and friends two weeks ago to be in one of my best friend's, Katie's wedding. It was so nice to escape the cold, rainy weather in Utah for hot and sunny weather there! I even talked my mom into letting Madi and Logan skip school one day so we could all go to the beach! I LOVE the beach. I don't think there is anywhere more peaceful. It's one of the many things I miss about SC. My trip was so fun, and Katie's wedding turned out beautifully. I am so happy she found such a good guy and is so happy. After the craziness of the wedding festivities, I mainly just hung out with my family which was so nice because I miss them so much it is ridiculous. I love how when I come home it feels like nothing has changed a bit. My family is so awesome, and I feel so blessed to have them in my life. Running with Mom, playing baseball with Logan, talking with Madi, and being held by my daddy was great. We all have so much fun and laugh tons when we're together. It's pretty great :) The only thing that could have made it better was having Seth, Ty, and Amber there with us! But luckily my wonderful parents got a beach house for a week in August, so we will be able to be all together soon! After a week trip I boarded the plane (with a tan) and headed home to the hubs. He was such a good sport playing it solo while I was gone, and I was so excited to see him! I hate that I have to miss someone in my family no matter where I am, and I hope that one day we will all be at least within driving distance of each other! But in the mean time, I will be flying across the country as much as possible to see them! Thanks Mom and Dad for a great trip! And thanks Seth for extending my trip and cleaning the entire house while I was gone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment